星期日, 7月 13

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy

After a long day handling thorny situations, the hand therapy is just the help you need. As with other Crabtree & Evelyn products, the hand therapy is formulated to transform the ordinary rituals of daily life into extraordinarily pleasurable experiences. Our inspirational model is the early home apothecary, or "still room" as it was called in England. Still rooms existed in a time when the garden played an integral role in daily life - a time when fresh flowers, herbs and fruits from gardens and orchards were distilled to create fragrant waters for the bath and soothing essences for the skin. From the magic of this room came the little luxuries and necessities that enhanced the quality of everyday life. It is this unique relationship to the garden and nature that Crabtree & Evelyn diligently seeks to preserve while making use of emerging technologies to produce the purest and most effective products possible.


Claims : Our shea butter-rich hand cream, blended with macadamia nut oil and conditioning iris extract, moisturises and smoothes dry skin and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft.
Fragrance: Exquisitely scented orris from the root of the iris flower, blended with precious sandalwood, sensuous patchouli and a hint of fresh vetiver.
My Experience :
I have slightly dry hands so I have to use hand creams quite often during the day. However, I always prefer that I don’t have to re-apply a hand cream for many hours at stretch. This hand cream, I absolutely love.
  • It has a mild floral fragrance, which almost disappears after a while. I love that about it.
  • It is free of parabens, sulpahtes and mineral oil.
  • It is a water based cream . It gest absorbed quickly and leaves my hands moisturized for hours at a go.
  • Love the simple, clean and travel friendly packaging.
  • It keeps my hands really soft.
  • It is non greasy so I can work on my computer instantly after applying it.
  • Does not make hands sweaty.
I adore this hand cream. I guess now I want to try more from their range of products. It’s just fabulous. you should give this a try. 


Swatch:


沒有留言:

張貼留言