星期日, 7月 13

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy

Love the packaging
The Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy is described as an intensive conditioning cream formulated with shea butter, macadamia nut oil and botanical ingredients which moisturise and soften hands, nails and cuticles. I was so excited to try these hand creams out as I had heard that Crabtree & Evelyn make excellent products so I was really happy that I could try these out for a great price. It couldn't come at a better time either, since I was looking into buying L'Occitane's Cherry Blossomhand cream which is very similar to Crabtree's Hand Therapy! The packaging between these are also very similar which I just love, and formulations are just beautiful.


I have tried many different hand creams, and I know what I like to look for in them- something that absorbs instantly and doesn't leave any residue or greasiness, as well as having a nice scent or being unscented. This literally removes most drugstore hand creams (except the QV Hand Cream which I love) as many of them are sticky and greasy which I absolutely hate. I try to love the Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream but it is just too thick and greasy- although it is amazing at softening my hands (I might do a review on it sometime!).


The Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy creams are excellent. Just like the L'Occitane hand cream formulations, it absorbs very well and doesn't leave any greasiness behind! I'm not a big fan of rose scented products but since the formula of the hand cream is so beautiful, I really can't complain. The Pomegranate Argan and Grapeseed is definitely my favourite, the scent is just lovely and refreshing. I love how the tubes are small and are a great size for the handbag- although I believe that you can only purchase it in the 50g tube or 250g pump.
Overall, I like these hand creams. Crabtree have done a great job for the packaging, which is luxurious looking; as well as having a formulation which sinks very well into the skin, moisturising the hands. Using these Hand Therapy creams along with my Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is just heaven to my hands!

Have you tried Crabtree & Evelyn Hand creams before?

沒有留言:

張貼留言